Go down 
AuthorMessage
Legend Hart
Admin

Number of posts : 183
Race : Sheikah
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Character Template   Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:42 am

First/Last Name: You do know what your name is, right?

Gender: There is something seriously wrong with you if you donít know thisÖ

Age: What age is your character? He/she will have to act its age, I donít want any hardcore 5 year olds.

Race: Whats the race of your character?

Job/Profession: What does your character do for a living? Does he/she rob traders like a bandit? Smith weapons for the village? Or maybe even be a Royal Knight. Also be realistic when choosing. You wont see many 5 year old warlords at least not in this game.

Looks: What does your character look like? Include things like his/her eye color, the length and color of his/her hair, the skin tone and obviously the built and height. Your chatacters current Alignment will also affect it's look.

Clothing: While your character will acquire many different types of armors and clothing throughout its journey describe his/her favorite set of clothing. Maybe itís the clothing he/she wear under that plate armor they always wear. Or maybe itís a set of clothing that they travel or work in. Be sure to include the colors, form, extras and everything else that you are able to think of when describing it. Some Clothing also temporary affects your alignment as long as you wear it.

Personality: How does your character socialize with others, does he/she socialize at all? How does it act, how come it acts that way? What makes your character tick?

Biography: This is an important part; make sure to be very creative here. Tell us what your character has done in the past, before it got to the age where it is now. The story has to be written in third person, as every future post you will make with the character. It doesn't have to be that long, but it has to be somewhere over 300 words. Donít bother posting your character until you have it done, I want freaking 300+ words I donít care if itís 3 words off 300 means 300!

Weapon of Choice: What kind of weapon does your character naturally excel in or uses the most. What does it look like and if it is important how did they get it? And when I mean important I mean some ridiculously large obsidian sword that has symbols of the old kingdom or something, not the freaking stick he/she found in the woods and beat wasps with.

Starting Place:
Of course you'll have to start somewhere! So you may pick a spot. Please pick wisely, once you've picked it will be your home base as well.

Starting places are:

~Hyrule Castle Town
~Kakariko Village
~Gerudo Fortress (Gerudo only)
~Zora's Domain
~Death Mountain
~Ordon Village

Also, pick a logical place, a Goron would not live in Zora's Domain, and a Zora doesn't live on death mountain.

Last edited by Legend Hart on Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://zelda.forumotion.com
Legend Hart
Admin

Number of posts : 183
Race : Sheikah
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Character Template   Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:38 pm

And because im so nice here's a nice code you can copy to make your character with.

Code:
[u][b]First/Last Name:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Gender: [/b][/u]

[u][b]Age:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Job/Profession:[/u][/b]

[u][b]Looks:[/b] [/u]

[u][b]Clothing:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Personality:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Biography:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Weapon of Choice:[/b][/u]

[u][b]Starting Place:[/b][/u]
Back to top Go down