Zelda Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zelda Chronicles

A Legend of Zelda RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 26th Festival of Time.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Legend Hart
Admin
Legend Hart

Number of posts : 183
Race : Sheikah
Registration date : 2008-03-28

The 26th Festival of Time. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 26th Festival of Time.   The 26th Festival of Time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:09 pm

"Criminals and the Royal Family do not mix.."

(*cough* hart clan famous Criminals)
Back to top Go down
https://zelda.forumotion.com
Zelda

Zelda

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-03-30

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Festival of Time.   The 26th Festival of Time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:12 pm

Zelda nodded her head and said, "That would explain alot. So you're not going to attend the ball as my guest of honor?"

((*kicks him^^* ok I didn't know..gosh))
Back to top Go down
Legend Hart
Admin
Legend Hart

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Festival of Time.   The 26th Festival of Time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:15 pm

"Dont see much point, considering I wont be able to steal anything." He muttered as Legend rolled his eyes at her.
Back to top Go down
Zelda

Zelda

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Festival of Time.   The 26th Festival of Time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:20 pm

Zelda chuckled as she said, "Yes, there's no point. You're an...interesting one Legend."
Back to top Go down
Legend Hart
Admin
Legend Hart

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Festival of Time.   The 26th Festival of Time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:21 pm

"Blah, tell me Princess ive always wondered whats with Hyrule and golden triangles.." He asked dumnly as he pointed at the triforce inprinted on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Zelda

Zelda

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Festival of Time.   The 26th Festival of Time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:36 pm

Zelda thought for a moment. "I am going to give you the condensed version of it. There are 3 parts to the Triforce triangle: power, wisedom and courage. Each contains the power of a goddess. I do not know who possess the Triforce of Power at the moment, but I posess the Triforce of Wisedom and a young man named Link posses the Triforce of Courage. The goddess in the Triforce is believed to have created Hyrule. So that's why they are our seal and are very important to us." She said as she looked at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Legend Hart
Admin
Legend Hart

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Festival of Time.   The 26th Festival of Time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:40 pm

Legend stared at her for a second and bursted out laughing as he gripped the side of the be for support. "Phew, that was a good one princess."
Back to top Go down
Zelda

Zelda

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Festival of Time.   The 26th Festival of Time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:46 pm

Zelda stood up and walked over to him. "You do not believe me I see. It seems like I most show you before you realize that I was telling the truth. Look at my hand." She held it up and the Triforce seal appeared on it. "Now do you believe me Legend? The Triforce is something that shouldn't be triflied with." Zelda cut off the telepathic link and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Legend Hart
Admin
Legend Hart

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Festival of Time.   The 26th Festival of Time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:50 pm

Legend frowned even though he knew she wouldnt be able to see it. "I know that princess I was just messing with you I am a Sheikah after all.."
Back to top Go down
Zelda

Zelda

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Festival of Time.   The 26th Festival of Time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:53 pm

Zelda chuckled and said, "Then why make me waste me breath and explain the Triforce to you. You are an amusing character Mr. Hart."
Back to top Go down
Legend Hart
Admin
Legend Hart

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Festival of Time.   The 26th Festival of Time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:54 pm

"Blah, why am I still here. I will never know.." He muttered
Back to top Go down
Zelda

Zelda

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Festival of Time.   The 26th Festival of Time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 7:59 pm

"And very scrastic I might add." Zelda said as she continued to chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Legend Hart
Admin
Legend Hart

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Festival of Time.   The 26th Festival of Time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:02 pm

"Meh" He grumbled as legend layed back on Zelda's overly stuffed bed as he made a face.
Back to top Go down
Zelda

Zelda

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Festival of Time.   The 26th Festival of Time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:06 pm

"Your Highness, its almost time." She heard one of her maids call. Zelda looked at Legend and said, "You have to go now."
Back to top Go down
Legend Hart
Admin
Legend Hart

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Festival of Time.   The 26th Festival of Time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:09 pm

"Hmph, I still want my rubbies." He muttered as he stood up on her bed and threw down a duku nut as he dissapeared when the flash died.
Back to top Go down
Zelda

Zelda

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Festival of Time.   The 26th Festival of Time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 2:37 pm

Zelda shielded her eyes from the bright flash. When she removed her hands, she saw that he was gone. Zelda smiled to herself and said, "We shall meet again Legend Hart...."
Back to top Go down
Legend Hart
Admin
Legend Hart

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Festival of Time.   The 26th Festival of Time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:49 am

Legend snuck back into the castle several hours later and rested against the wall as he looked around and noticed he was in the ball room.
Back to top Go down
Zelda

Zelda

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Festival of Time.   The 26th Festival of Time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:25 pm

Zelda was dancing with some boring man whose father just happened to be a knight. She really wasn't paying attention to what he had to say as she absentmindly nodded her head and smiled at him. Zelda was only making it seem like she was paying attention to him. She had mastered this skill from being in so many boring meetings in which her father insisted that she attended. Sighing inside her head she thought, "I wish something or someone exciting will come along and take me away from this man.."
Back to top Go down
Legend Hart
Admin
Legend Hart

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Festival of Time.   The 26th Festival of Time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 8:33 pm

Legend sighed to himself as he stood up from the wall and walked onto the dance floor. He wasint sure why he was about to do this but it couldint hurt, could it? He asked himself silently but recivied no reply as he tapped the knight on the sholder and pulled him away from zelda and started danceing with her. "Mind if I, cut in?" He said as he led zelda away with one hand on her waist and the other holding her hand. "We meet again princess..." He said as they moved from side to side with the music as the kinght grumbled embaressed and walked off the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Ganon

Ganon

Number of posts : 34
Race : hylian

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Festival of Time.   The 26th Festival of Time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:07 pm

Ganon is looking around but then later he starts to drink.
Back to top Go down
Zelda

Zelda

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Festival of Time.   The 26th Festival of Time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:53 pm

Zelda smiled as she saw Legend walk up and tap the knight on the shoulder. "The Heavens must have been listening to my prayer." Soon after the knight walked away, they began to dance. "I knew that you would have shown up regardless if you were put in the dungeon or not."
Back to top Go down
Legend Hart
Admin
Legend Hart

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Festival of Time.   The 26th Festival of Time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:58 pm

Legend rolled his eyes. "Im only here for my rubbies, and plus there are a lot of rich nobles here I would be foll not to come." He muttered as they swayed with the music.
Back to top Go down
Zelda

Zelda

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Festival of Time.   The 26th Festival of Time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:12 pm

Zelda smiled and said, "Ahh the rubbies...that's a good excuse Mr.Hart." She chuckled a bit as they continued to dance.
Back to top Go down
Legend Hart
Admin
Legend Hart

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Festival of Time.   The 26th Festival of Time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:24 pm

Legend frowned. "What? You think I came here for you? Hn, you might be beautiful bu...never mind.." He quickly shut his mouth and avoided her glance.
Back to top Go down
Zelda

Zelda

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Festival of Time.   The 26th Festival of Time. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:06 pm

Zelda chuckled more and said, "Why thank you for the compliment Mr. Hart. You don't look to bad yourself either." Unknown to the dancing pair, they were being watched by the nobles and her father. She is the princess after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 26th Festival of Time.   The 26th Festival of Time. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 26th Festival of Time.
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zelda Chronicles :: Hyrule :: Hyrule Castle Town-
Jump to: